Comm-Tracker is a multi-user system that has everything you need to track insurance carrier commissions and pay sales agents.
· Save money by locating unpaid commissions.
· Record and retrieve information easily.
· Stay informed about your company’s financial health.
· Can be customized to import electronic statements.
· User-friendly screens with menus for navigation.
“I have been working with Comm-Tracker for several years. Over that time, the system has helped us track thousands of dollars of forgotten and unpaid commissions. It has made paying outside sales people a snap and has helped us better manage our business by providing many management reports. It’s easy to use and service has been great.”
Mike Farrell—Thorbahn Associates, MA
(A National Financial Partners company)
“We are more than pleased with Comm-Tracker. This was the ideal solution to our commission plans and helped bring us to the next level of commission tracking. We can now view the status of commissions in combination with forecasting, as well as list the top 50 revenue-producing clients. The Forecast/Actual/Variance report is definitely a plus. The system is very user-friendly and the support is exceptional.”
Cil W. and Amy B.—Borislow Insurance, MA
Comm-Tracker Reports—Over two-dozen detailed reports to help you:
· Monitor variance between forecasted and actual payments.
· Report agent commissions based on payments received and commission splits.
· Report income by Carrier, Policy and Policy Type.
· View commissions in a date range.
· List agent’s cases.
· View renewal cases by month.
· See Comm-Tracker data in a variety of reports.
Comm-Tracker Screens—Simple and intuitive screens help you manage and record the following:
· Calculate the forecasts for policies by using Grade Codes and Anticipated Annual Premiums.
· Include budget information for each policy.
· Specify commission splits.
· Enter Agent, Client, Carrier, Policy Type, Administrator and Grade Code information.
· Record payments and include posting and billing dates.
· Reconcile carrier statements.
Copyright © 2007 West Bay Software